V1.0 : 26th October 2016
The RD-8K5 provides a fully functional PCI Express Bridge interface with direct slave and DMA engine driven user interfaces, memory management interface and initial external IO interfaces for 40G Ethernet and SATA.
The reference design includes:
- Example "getting started" projects for Vivado IP Integrator.
- PCIe Backend IP core encrypted netlist, including high-performance scatter-gather DMA engines
- Board management and monitoring VHDL source code
- Comprehensive host device drivers for Linux and Windows 7
- Linux and Windows 7-64 bit edition API
- Bit-file reference design for Memory Access
- Reference design to demonstrate 10G Ethernet PHY connectivity
Also included is access to the Alpha Data Support download lounge for latest updates.
Note: RD-KU3 is not required if the intended for Xilinx SDAccel development.
Comes with RD-8K5
Standalone SODIMM Test FPGA Design
Register Access FPGA Design
DMA Demonstration FPGA Design
USB Utilities for Power and Status Monitoring
SFP+/QSFP+ IBERT Loopback Demo
Basic 10G/25G loopback test for SFP+/QSFP using pseudo random tester
|Getting Started Block Diagrams|
✔ - Available
↺ - In Development
Alpha Data also provide initial email and telephone support for these products. Long term support can also be purchased as well as design services.