The ADM-XRC SDK is a set of resources that assist the creation of applications using Alpha Data's ADM-XRC range of reconfigurable computing hardware. The ADM-XRC SDK consists of the following components:
- Header files and DLL import libraries for communicating with the ADMXRC2 API
- Sample C applications in source code form (and as binaries, in Windows)
- Sample FPGA designs, both in source code form and as prebuilt bitstream (.BIT) files
- An introduction to the local bus used by the ADM-XRC range of reconfigurable computing hardware
- FPGA pinouts in the form of constraints (.UCF) files
The ADM-XRC SDK is free of charge to all customers who have purchased Alpha Data reconfigurable computing hardware.
Note: Alpha Data reserves the right to issue periodic updates in order to add new functionality, add support for new hardware and correct defects.
The ADM-XRC Driver is the runtime package that enables an application developed using the ADM-XRC SDK to run on the target hardware. It is available for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows™ (Desktop) XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10.
- Microsoft Windows™ (Server) 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 & 2012 R2.
- Linux distributions running a 2.4.x or 2.6.x kernel
- VxWorks 5.5 & 6.x.
Please contact Alpha Data Support about support for other operating systems.
Latest Alpha Data Drivers and SDK Information
Contact Alpha Data for further information on support for VxWorks for these products.