ADM-XRC Based FPGA Products
The ADM-XRC SDK is a set of resources that assist the creation of applications using Alpha Data's ADM-XRC range of reconfigurable computing hardware. The ADM-XRC SDK consists of the following components:
- Header files and DLL import libraries for communicating with the ADMXRC2 API
- Sample C applications in source code form (and as binaries, in Windows)
- Sample FPGA designs, both in source code form and as prebuilt bitstream (.BIT) files
- An introduction to the local bus used by the ADM-XRC range of reconfigurable computing hardware
- FPGA pinouts in the form of constraints (.UCF) files
The ADM-XRC SDK is free of charge to all customers who have purchased Alpha Data reconfigurable computing hardware.
Note: Alpha Data reserves the right to issue periodic updates in order to add new functionality, add support for new hardware and correct defects.
The ADM-XRC SDK can be downloaded for the following operating systems: Windows, Linux and VxWorks.
The ADM-XRC Driver is the runtime package that enables an application developed using the ADM-XRC SDK to run on the target hardware. It is available for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows™ (Desktop) XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10.
- Microsoft Windows™ (Server) 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 & 2012 R2.
- Linux distributions running a 2.4.x or 2.6.x kernel
- VxWorks 5.5 & 6.x.
The ADM-XRC Driver can be downloaded for the following operating systems Windows, Linux and VxWorks.
Please contact Alpha Data Support about support for other operating systems.
|Universal ADM-XRC SDK|
|Universal ADM-XRC Driver|
To get notification of software and hardware updates, subscribe to our RSS feed.