Alpha Data release ADM-PCIE-9h7 Data Center board with Xilinx Virtex Ultrascale+™ HBM FPGA
Alpha Data will showcase the new ADM-PCIE-9H7 at the Exascale Applications and Software Conference 2018 on April 17th in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
The ADM-PCIE-9H7 Data Center product from Alpha Data, uses the latest Xilinx Virtex Ultrascale+™ FPGAs and provides the following functionality:
- 8GBytes of High Bandwidth Memory with 32 AXI ports and a combined data transfer rate of up to 460 GB/s.
- Integrated Gen3 x16/Gen4 x8 PCI Express® interfaces (CCIX Capable)
- Four QSFP+ interfaces for up 4x28Gbps per interface
- Two OpenCAPI SlimSAS connectors
- Eight Firefly Interfaces each of 4x28Gbps
- USB managed System Monitor
For More Details
Further product details and ordering options for Alpha Data’s FPGA boards please visit. https://www.alpha-data.com/9h7
About Alpha Data
Established in 1993, Alpha Data is a world leader in FPGA platforms and systems. The company supplies essential hardware and development tools to companies developing innovative systems for high performance computing, defense, communications, signal processing, instrumentation and life sciences applications. Its products and services provide an integrated framework from prototype-to-production and support a variety of protocols and standards including VPX, XMC, PCIe, OpenCL, CompactPCI, PMC/PMC-X, VME/VXS, CAPI, and reconfigurable XRM-IO hardware formats. For more information on Alpha Data and its products, please visit www.alpha-data.com